Wednesday, January 14, 2009

NEW NINJAI ANNOUNCEMENT!!!


Holy Ka-Moly, there's been a new announcement at the Ninjai sight. Apparently the gang is making Ninjai into a full length movie, which is going to be released in Theatres! I hope that it's going to be as awesome as it sounds. The quality of the animation has been 'upped' and the martial arts sequences and choreography are supposedly mind blowing! I'm sure it will be. I can't wait. I hope their sister project, 'Karma Kula' will be out soon. At least more news about it. It will be totally amazing. Best wishes to them. Anyway, here's the link to their page to check out the update. FINALLY! 


2 comments:

Phillip Craig said...

HOLY F***ING S***, ARE YOU KIDDING ME!! That is AWESOME! I hope they don't lower the violence too much for the theatre version. I know really young kids won't be able to watch it then, but I find that the shock of seeing such brutal violence from such a young and cute character is one of the best things about the show.

Unknown said...

I agree! This is great news!