Friday, December 12, 2008

Leaving on a Jet Plane

Hey, all... I'll be heading off to America for the holidays on Sunday evening. I'll still blog of course! :) But I'm pretty excited and yet nervous at the same time. I wonder what's happening over there. Perhaps my needed 'break' from my family is over? I don't know what'll happen when I get there and afterwards, too, when I return back to Japan. Everyone is excited to see me, to know about my living in Japan, and etc. I've got my computer ready, full of pictures of the country and my friends to show off. Speaking of which, I'm going to have to give them a demonstration of one of my Judo forms. I wish I didn't have to. I'm not very good. :P So I've got all my things organized and ready to be packed away. (I'm glad I'm organized.) When I'm over in America, I'm going to get presents for Yuki and all the other guys. I'm thinking of what to get. I wish I could get them a 'real' cheeseburger, New York pizza, or something cool and totally American. Hm... that'll be on my mind... I've also got my ipod full of stuff to listen to while I'm flying. Though I'm sure there are tons of movies and things to waste my time onboard. Ha. All in all, I'm pretty stoked on going back. 

2 comments:

Phillip Craig said...

Let me get you up to speed with USA current events. We've made American history by electing a wonderful African American named Barack Obama, but at the horrible price of not electing the worlds best politician/talk show host, Stephen Colbert. And we STILL don't have Street Fighter IV.

Toma-kun said...

haha :) thanks